These 26 Easy Food Prep Ideas prove that meal prepping for the week is anything but boring! With 1 hour (or sometimes even less!) you can have enough meals for breakfast and lunch to carry you straight through to the end of the week.
As always, our goal here is to help set you up for success during the week, not to fail. While some people only meal prep one or two dishes, we know others prefer a wider variety to prevent food boredom. That’s why many of the recipes in these delicious 26 easy food prep ideas collection are no-cook (or require only a few minutes)!
While you have one or two recipes cooking, think sheet pan and crockpot, you can be working on 1 or 2 of your other no-bake recipes. So, when the timer goes off on the oven you will have almost an entire weeks’ worth of meals ready to go! Doesn’t that sound like a really easy food prep plan? We thought so!
We broke everything down by meal: breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, and even a little dessert! From sweet and savory Bacon Strawberry Breakfast Salads to Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers, Chickpea Curry, and no-bake Cake Batter Protein bars, we have everything you would need to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters!
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 1.5 lbs Chicken Breasts boneless, skinless
- olive oil
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 3 ea bell peppers sliced
- 1 ea onion sliced thinly
- fresh limes
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and grease large rimmed baking sheet
- Slice chicken into strips and season to coat with Taco Seasoning. Lightly drizzle seasoned chicken with olive oil
- Chop all veggies into strips. Drizzle with olive oil and more Taco Seasoning if desired.
- Place chicken and veggies on sheet pan and bake at 400ºF until chicken strips are cooked through and veggies are tender, about 20-25 minutes
- Remove from oven and squeeze fresh lime over. Serve as desired in tortillas or over cauliflower rice.
- Optional: Serve with *gluten-free tortillas* or cauliflower rice, pico, guacamole