Whole30 Chicken Bacon Ranch Meal Prep
Whole30 Chicken Bacon Ranch Meal prep combines all of your favorite ‘sinful’ ingredients into one healthy, easy and wholesome lunch recipe. Paleo. Gluten Free.
Sometimes (or in our case, a lot of the time!) you just want something that tastes sinful but without the sin! Insert this Whole30 Chicken Bacon Ranch Meal Prep! Made with healthy, whole ingredients, this easy lunch is whole30 compliant and can be made for less than $4 per meal!
This one pan meal prep recipe will satisfy all of your cravings for the traditional (less than healthy) bacon chicken ranch with just 7 ingredients! Serve with fresh spinach for added color, if desired.
Whole30 Bacon Chicken Ranch Meal Prep can double as weekday lunches or weeknight suppers. It is made on one pan, so clean up is a breeze! Health + flavor + one pan + quick makes this recipe a meal prepares dream!
Watch How To Make It:
Whole30 Chicken Bacon Ranch Meal Prep Ingredients:
2 large sweet potatoes
1 medium onion
1.5 lbs chicken breast
1 tbs oil
4 slices whole30 compliant bacon such as Pederson’s sugar-free
salt & pepper
- 2 large sweet potatoes diced
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 4 slices bacon whole30 compliant, diced
- 1 tbs oil
- 1.5 pounds Chicken Breast
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup whole 30 ranch dressing
- Spinach if desired
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees F
- Toss potatoes, onion and diced bacon together with oil
- Place on a lined baking sheet
- Add chicken to the pan
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are fork tender
- Drizzle with ranch dressing and top with chives
- Serve on top of spinach, if desired.