Cake Batter Oat Meal Prep Bars
An easy recipe for Cake Batter Oat Meal Prep Bars that is filled with the sweet flavor of birthday cake, peanut butter, and sprinkles. Gluten Free.
One of our favorite afternoon snacks is a granola bar or bite. They are quick, easy, travel friendly, and almost all of them require no baking! They are almost so easy they don’t even count as cooking!
One of our other favorite things, cake batter. Or anything peanut butter. And when you combine all of your favorite things together, magic usually happens. And that it did with these Cake Batter Oat Meal Prep Bars! They are the fast and healthy answer to an afternoon snack, pre/post workout, breakfast or dessert. Heck, we have even had them for dinner with some Greek yogurt and fruit on nights when we have been too tired to cook!
Plus, we don’t know anyone that would complain about eating a healthy treat, packed with protein, that tastes like dessert. Do you? 😉
Cake Batter Oat Meal Prep Bars Ingredients:
- 2 1/2 cups Gluten Free rolled oats
- 1/3 cups birthday cake peanut butter can sub all natural
- 1/3 cup agave or sticky syrup
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup gluten-free sprinkles
- Place 1 ½ cups of the rolled oats into a food processor and blend until in flour form then pour into a large bowl with the remaining oats and sprinkles.
- In a microwave safe bowl, gently melted the peanut butter, agave and coconut oil together and stir until smooth.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the oats and stir using a rubber spatula until no dry spots remain.
- Press mixture into an 8x8 inch pan lined with parchment paper or plastic and place in the fridge for one hour before cutting into 6 bars. *Store in an airtight container.