Give your breakfast an antioxidant boost by adding turmeric to your morning eggs. Paired with your favorite steamed veggies and sausage for a protein and fiber packed meal!
What’s better than waking up to a breakfast of scrambled eggs and sausages on a…..Monday? Yes! Or Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or even Friday! We have taken one of our favorite Sunday morning breakfast recipes and transformed into to this super easy Turmeric Scrambled Egg Meal Prep.
The turmeric gives it a super charge boost with tons of health benefits, plus this is ready to go in less than 5 minutes. It sounds like this meal prep is as slow and easy as a Sunday morning.
Turmeric Scrambled Egg Meal Prep Ingredients:
4 large eggs
2 Tbsp. milk of choice
2 Tsp. dried turmeric
½ Tsp. dried parsley
salt & black pepper to taste
steamed veggie of choice
pre-cooked sausage of choice
[blog_subscription_form title=”Subscribe to Meal Prep on Fleek” blog_subscription_form subscribe_text=”Get new recipes and articles delivered to your inbox”]
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. milk of choice
- 2 tsp. dried turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup Broccoli steamed
- 8 small pre-cooked sausages brand of choice
- 1. Spray a small frying pan with nonstick cooking spray and bring to a medium heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, turmeric, parsley, salt & pepper.
- Transfer the eggs to the heated pan. Cook 2-3 minutes stirring the eggs constantly to break them apart.
- Flip the eggs and cook another 2-3 minutes, or until desired.
- Transfer the eggs to two meal prep containers, divide them evenly. Add steamed vegetable and sausage!