Sausage, Kale & Pomegranate Hash Meal Prep
This one pan, meal prep recipe brings all of our favorite winter flavors together! We just can’t get enough. A little bit of sweet. A little bit of savory. A perfectly cooked egg. It is beyond amazing!
Sausage, Kale & Pomegranate Hash Meal Prep is one of those recipes that will have everyone coming back for more! Why? Because it has all of he flavor you could want made in a simple, fast dish! Plus, you can add in or subtract out any vegetables you would like! This is another one of those recipes where it is 100% customizable to your liking!
This recipe for Sausage, Kale & Pomegranate Hash Meal Prep comes together in just minutes and tastes amazing! It’s a little bit of sweet and a little bit of savory finished off with a perfectly cooked egg. Whole30. Paleo. Gluten Free.
Make a big batch during meal prep Sunday and then portion out the rest of weekday breakfast. Or, do like us and serve it for lunch or a fast dinner!
If you are looking to lower the fat or sodium you can swap the sausage for ground turkey breast or lean beef. If you are vegetarian you can easily leave out the sausage or use your favorite veggie sausage instead.
How can you go wrong with a recipe that packs in protein, vegetables and fruit made in one pan?
Sausage, Kale & Pomegranate Hash Meal Prep Ingredients:
1/2 pound carrots, sliced
1/2 pound parsnips, sliced
1/2 tbs olive oil
1 large purple onion, chopped
1 cup kale, chopped
1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp smoked paprika
salt & pepper, to taste
1 large avocado, sliced
4 large eggs
1/2 lb lean ground sausage
fresh parsley, if desired
- 1/2 pound Carrots sliced
- 1/2 pound parsnips sliced
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large purple onion chopped
- 1 cup kale chopped
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 large Avocado
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 pound lean ground sausage we used Simple Truth brand
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- salt & pepper as desired
- fresh parsley if desired
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add carrots and parsnips. Drizzle with olive oil and roast for 20 minutes.
- While carrots and parsnips are roasting, heat a non stick skillet over medium heat and brown sausage with your seasonings, salt and pepper.
- Remove sausage and place on a plate.
- Add onion to the pan and saute until translucent. When carrots and parsnips are done add them to the pan with the onions. Add back in your sausage and kale. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Fry eggs, if using.
- Place the hash in your individual containers and top with pomegranate seeds, a fried egg, avocado and fresh parsely.