Vegan Mushroom Quinoa Breakfast Hash
This Vegan Mushroom Quinoa Breakfast Hash is a high protein recipe that replaces traditional eggs with a complete protein, quinoa. Quick to make and gluten free.
Vegan Mushroom Quinoa Breakfast Hash Ingredients:
2 cups cooked quinoa
15 oz. diced tomatoes, liquid drained
6 oz. jar mushrooms in water, drained
1 ½ cups kale, shredded
1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ tsp. sage
Salt & pepper to taste
Click here for more Vegan Meal Prep Recipes
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes liquid drained
- 6 ounces jarred mushrooms in water drained
- 1 1/2 cups kale shredded
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp dried sage
- salt & pepper to taste
- Bring a large skillet to medium heat with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add minced garlic, mushrooms, and white wine vinegar. Sauté until garlic is fragrant 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, sage, salt, pepper and tomatoes. Cook another 3-4 minutes.
- Next add the shredded kale. Sauté until tender 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the quinoa and cook another 2-3 minutes and serve.