The Mediterranean Diet is all about eating wholesome! Lots of olive oil, whole grains, fresh fruit and vegetables, beans and fish! It's considered one of the all-around best ways of eating. Not only is it healthy, but it is easy, flavorful and meal prep friendly! And the best part, it is also cost-effective. There really isn't much not to love about this style of eating! So, why not take your taste buds on a journey to the other side of the world and get meal prepping with some of the brightest flavors available!
- Mediterranean Style Meal Prep Bowls
- Tofu Tikka Masala
- Mediterranean Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Mediterranean Roasted Eggplant Salad
- Mediterranean Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Mediterranean Kale, Cannellini & Farro Stew
- Super Easy Falafel Meal Prep
- Flavorful One-Pan Mediterranean Pork Chops for Busy Weeknights
- Veggie Mediterranean Quiche
- Pan Seared Salmon
- Mediterranean Pork Tenderloin & Couscous In The Slow Cooker
- One Pan Baked Cod & Veggies
- Chopped Chickpea Greek Salad
- Mediterranean Quinoa Bowls With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- Sweet Potato Wedges with Tahini
Key components of the Mediterranean diet according to the Mayo Clinic include...
The Mediterranean diet emphasizes:
- Eating primarily plant-based foods, such as fruits and vegetables, whole grains, legumes and nuts
- Replacing butter with healthy fats such as olive oil and canola oil
- Using herbs and spices instead of salt to flavor foods
- Limiting red meat to no more than a few times a month
- Eating fish and poultry at least twice a week
- Enjoying meals with family and friends
- Drinking red wine in moderation (optional)
- Getting plenty of exercise
Here are 15 Easy Mediterranean Diet Meal Prep Recipes that we really enjoy!
Pin this post for later!!