Cauliflower Tabouli and Salmon Meal Prep. You’re sure to enjoy this gluten and grain free take on traditional tabouli, bursting with vibrant and scrumptious flavors that perfectly pair with baked salmon!
Cauliflower Tabouli and Salmon Meal Prep Ingredients:
- 4 (4 oz.) SizzleFish brand Wild Caught Sockeye Salmon Fillets (thawed)
- 1 Medium Head of Cauliflower (riced; ~ 4 cups worth)
- 1 Bunch Flat Leaf Italian Parsley (chopped)
- 2 Green Onions/Scallions (thinly sliced)
- Zest and Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2/3 C. Diced English Cucumber
- 2/3 C. Diced Roma Tomatoes (seeds/core removed)
- 1/4 C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil (divided)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. Pink Himalayan Salt (plus a separate 1/4 tsp.)
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- Optional: Sprig of Mint and Lemon Slices for garnish
Cauliflower Tabouli and Salmon Meal Prep
- 4-4 ounce pieces wild caught sockeye salmon
- 1 medium head cauliflower riced
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley chopped
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 large Lemon zest and juice
- 2/3 cup English cucumber diced
- 2/3 cup roma tomato diced (seeds and core removed)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- fresh mint
- lemon slices for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400℉ and line a baking sheet with foil (greased using1 tablespoon of avoca-do oil).
- Place salmon fillets (skin-side-down) onto greased foil-lined baking sheet; drizzle remaining 1 tablespoon avocado oil over salmon and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper. Bake on middle rack for 7-10 minutes, or until fish is firm, opaque, and flakes with a fork.
- While the salmon bakes, combine remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well-combined. Set aside.
- Once cooked, serve salmon on bed of cauliflower tabouli.
- Serve, store, and enjoy!