This Kimchi Buddha Bowl Meal Prep is even more delicious than it is pretty to look at due to the variety of colorful, delicious, and gut-health promoting ingredients that will leave you feeling satisfied and healthy!
Kimchi Buddha Bowl Meal Prep Ingredients:
- 1/2 Medium Head of Cauliflower, riced
- 1 can Cannellini Beans
- 2 C. Power Greens
- 1 Medium Purple Sweet Potato, diced
- 1 Watermelon Radish, thinly sliced
- 1 Lime, quartered into wedges
- 1/4 C. Kimchi
- 2 Tbsp. Tamari
- 1 Tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Sesame Oil (for dressing)
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil, divided in half (for cooking)
- 1/2 tsp. Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Black Sesame Seeds
Kimchi Buddha Bowl Meal Prep
- 1 can Cannellini Beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 medium head of cauliflower riced
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1 medium purple sweet potato diced (can sub any potato)
- 1 medium watermelon radish thinly sliced
- 1 lime quartered
- 1/4 cup kimchi
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Sesame Seeds optional
- Preheat Oven to 415 ℉.
- To a foil lined baking sheet, add 1 tablespoon of avocado oil then add sweet potatoes. Stir to coat, let cook ~15 minutes or until fork tender.
- While that’s cooking, heat skillet or frying pan over medium/high heat.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon of avocado oil then add cauliflower rice. Stir and let cook ~8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once cooked, remove from heat and set aside.
- While the potatoes are finishing up, make the dressing by whisking together sesame oil, rice vinegar, coconut aminos, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Next, assemble each buddha bowl with some power greens, sweet potatoes, and cauliflower rice. Then, top with radish slices, dressing, sesame seeds, and lime wedge.
- Serve, store, and enjoy!