Ricotta Pasta With Beef Better than Ravioli (Don’t come at me until you’ve tried this yourself!!)
- 1 box rigatoni pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ yellow onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 jar of marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the box instructions and then set aside.
- In a medium skillet, saute the chopped onion in olive oil and then add in the ground beef and seasoning.
- Once the meat has browned, add in the pasta sauce and ricotta.
- Mix that together until the cheese has fully melted.
- After that, add in the pasta noodles and let simmer together for a few more minutes.
- Portion out into your meal prep containers and enjoy throughout the week!
- *Optional, you can serve with parmesan or a little bit of ricotta on top).