Thick, creamy and comforting this Slow Cooker Vegan Cauliflower & Bean Soup is a dream come true for vegans and non-vegans alike! Loaded with protein and fiber from cauliflower, garbanzo beans, and shrimp (for non-vegans) this hearty recipe will leave you feeling full and satisfied for hours!
Meal prep yourself a hearty, filling and comforting soup to stay warm this fall and winter season! Topped with shrimp for extra protein (or top with tofu for vegans) this meal prep will be one of the most flavorful and nutrient dense meals you will enjoy all season!
1 batch cauliflower & white bean soup
1 lb shrimp
salt + pepper
2 tbs hemp seeds
2 tbs pumpkin seeds
- Season shrimp with salt & pepper
- Sear shrimp in a hot pan with oil
- Evenly divide soup between 4 containers
- Top with shrimp, hemp seeds, and pumpkin seeds
- Serve with crackers, if desired