Sheet Pan Arugula Pesto Shrimp Meal Prep
Watch Us Make It:
Fresh arugula is blended with macadamia nuts for an herby pesto that dresses up shrimp. Baked on a sheet pan with zucchini, this under 20-minute meal is one everyone should have in their meal prep rotation!
Sheet Pan Arugula Pesto Shrimp Meal Prep Ingredients:
1 lb. shrimp, cleaned and deveined
1 cup arugula, fresh
½ cup raw macadamia nuts
1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 medium zucchinis, sliced into coins
½ tsp. garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound Shrimp
- 1 cup arugula fresh
- 1/2 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini sliced into coins
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place the sliced zucchini’s in a layer on the sheet pan. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- In a blender, place the arugula, macadamia nuts and extra virgin olive oil. Blend on high until smooth. Add additional olive oil as needed to meet desired consistency.
- Place the shrimp in a mixing bowl with the pesto, reserving a ¼ of the pesto for after baking.
- Coat the shrimp well with the pesto then transfer to the sheet pan and place in an even layer.
- Bake at 350 F 20-22 minutes until shrimp are pink.
- Remove from the oven and place in meal prep containers. Place the extra pesto over the shrimp as desired.