You’re sure to have this Balsamic Sausage and Veggies Meal Prep recipe on repeat thanks to the delicious combo of Italian sausage and veggies in a simply made marinade! As a bonus, it’s also SO simple to make!
Balsamic Sausage and Veggie Meal Prep Ingredients:
- 4 Fully Cooked Italian Sausages (cut at an angle into 3/4” thick slices) (use whole30 compliant, if needed)
- 3 Medium Zucchinis (sliced into 3/4” thick semi-circles)
- 3 Medium Yellow Summer Squash (sliced into 3/4” thick semi-circles)
- 3 Roma Tomatoes (quartered)
- 1/4 C. Avocado Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced or grated)
- 5 Tbsp. Balsamic Glaze
- 2.5 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Italian/Flat leaf Parsley (roughly chopped)
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Basil (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 tsp. Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- Juice of 1 Lemon
Balsamic Sausage and Veggie Meal Prep
- 4 fully cooked Italians Sausages cut on an angle into 3/4" slices
- 3 medium zucchini cut into 3/4" semi-circles
- 3 medium yellow summer squash cut into 3/4" semi-circles
- 3 medium Roma Tomaotes quartered
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1.5 tbsp balsamic glaze use regular balsamic for whole30
- 1 1/4 tbsp Dried Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh basil roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Lemon juiced
- Preheat oven to 420℉ and line a large baking sheet with foil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients until well-combined.
- Next, toss sausage slices and cut veggies in the marinade until coated. Cover bowl, place in the fridge for ~30 minutes to marinate.
- Spread marinaded sausage, veggies, and marinade onto a foil lined baking sheet (spreading everything in an even layer, avoid overcrowding).
- Bake on middle rack for 15 minutes (flipping sausage slices half way through cooking), or until veggies are tender, yet firm, and sausage is seared.
- Serve, store, and enjoy!