One Pan Meal Prep Goals!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Grape and Sausage Meal Prep
This quick Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Grape and Sausage Meal Prep recipe is made with lean sausages, fresh brussels sprouts, and sweet, crisp grapes. Finished off with a truffle dijon dressing for a fast meal. Gluten Free. Paleo. Whole30.
Here we are again! Swooping in with another one pan recipe to make your Sunday meal prep a breeze! This time we have a sweet and savory, One Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Grape and Sausage Meal Prep idea for you that is beyond simple. Another one of those recipes that’s almost like you aren’t even cooking.
This whole30 compliant recipe combines lean sausage, fresh brussels sprouts, and sweet, crisp grapes and then finished off with a truffle dijon dressing to really tantalize your taste buds. Can you only imagine the explosion of flavors going on in this? It makes the best lunch or dinner. Heck, we even ate it for breakfast one day! Sausages are a breakfast item, right?
Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Grape & Sausage Meal Prep Ingredients:
1 lb baby brussels sprouts
2/3 pounds red grapes
2 tbsp oil (we used truffle oil)
3 tbsp dijon mustard
salt & pepper, as desired
Ingredients are easy enough, right?
Place on your baking sheet
Drizzle with Truffle Dijon dressing
Enjoy at home…
Or during the week for lunch.
- 1 pound baby brussels sprouts sliced in half
- 2/3 pounds red grapes
- 4 sausages, sliced can use any brand/kind
- 2 tbsp oil we used truffle oil, but can sub with any oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- salt & pepper as desired
- fresh lemon sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add sliced brussels sprouts, red grapes and sausages to the sheet pan.
- Mix together oil and mustard (add in additinal oil or 1-2 tbs of water to thin, if desired). Drizzle over the brussels sporuts, grapes and sausages. Sprinkle with salt & pepper, if desired. Toss gently to coat everything.
- Roast in th oven for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and toss.
- Return to the oven for an additional 10-12 minutes or until your brussels sprouts are fork tender.
- Serve with fresh lemon.