A breakfast that will take you back to your childhood! Use your favorite gluten free bread, and bake these along with sausage.
French Toast Sticks & Sausage Sheet Pan Meal Prep Ingredients:
- 1 large loaf
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 sausage links, precooked
- Maple syrup, optional
- Fresh fruit, optional
French Toast Sticks & Sausage Sheet Pan Meal Prep
- 1 loaf gluten free bread we used Udi's brand
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 8 breakfast sausage links pre-cooked
- fresh fruit
- maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice bread into about 20 sticks.
- Coat a sheet pan with coconut oil, or use baking paper to line.
- In a bowl, add eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla. Beat well.
- Dip each stick of bread into the egg batter, and then place on the baking sheet.
- Add the sausage to the baking tray, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup and fruit.