Sheet Pan Marmalade Sausage Meal Prep
Sheet Pan Marmalade Sausage is an unbelievably easy recipe! Hearty root vegetables are combined with your favorite breakfast sausages and then finished off with a sweet and sticky marmalade. Enjoy for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
About this Recipe:
We are not quite sure if we have told you this or not, but here it goes, We (Sarah, specifically) have a serious addiction to recipes that are both a little savory/salty and a little sweet. It’s just something about that salty and sweet combo that tantalizes (and satisfies) our taste buds. And by now, we all know that food satisfaction is key in preventing food cravings. So we did a thing 😉 and made this Sheet Pan Marmalade Sausage Meal Prep recipe for you! It is guaranteed to satisfy!
Like most of the other recipes around here, this Sheet Pan Marmalade Sausage Meal Prep recipe is super versatile! You can use any of your favorite root vegetables, your favorite breakfast (or non-breakfast) sausage and finish it off with any flavor marmalade you choose. Although, we think apricot or orange marmalade works best here.
For our vegetarian and vegan friends, you can swap the breakfast sausage for your favorite vegan sausage!
Or, you can skip the sausage all together and make this a meal prep side dish to serve with grilled chicken, steak or roast turkey. It pairs well with most everything, TBH (to be honest). Sheet Pan Marmalade Sausage Meal Prep is just ‘one of those recipes’ that you will keep coming back to because of its ease, versatility and the fact that it’s pretty much like you’re not even cooking. (Insert: forgot to plan and need something tasty and quick to stay on track). Got you covered! Click here for more Vegan Meal Prep recipes
Sheet Pan Marmalade Sausage Meal Prep Ingredients:
6 breakfast sausages or sausages of choice
1 1/2 cups carrots
1 1/2 cup brussels sprouts
1 medium purple onion
1 cup baby red potatoes
1/4 cup apricot preserves
1 tbs olive oil
salt & pepper, to taste
- 6 small breakfast sausages
- 1 1/2 cup Carrots cut on the diagonal
- 1 1/2 cup Brussels Sprouts cut in half
- 1 medium purple onion chopped
- 1 cup baby red potatoes cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup Apricot Preserves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- fresh sage
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place carrots, brussels sprouts, red potatoes and onion on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and add on sausages.
- Return to oven for 10 more minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and drizzle with apricot preserves (you can thin the preserves with a bit of water, if desired).
- Toss all ingredients. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove and top with fresh sage, if desired.
- Evenly divide into meal prep containers and enjoy for breakfast or lunch.