This tasty low-carb one pot Zoodles with Tomato Oregano Sauce and Grilled Chicken Breast recipe is so easy to prepare! In less than 20 minutes you can have a week’s worth of flavorful lunches ready to go! BONUS: one pan!
Meal Prep Recipe Video:
Zoodles with Tomato Oregano Sauce and Grilled Chicken Breast Ingredients:
- 1.5 lb chicken breast (skinless, boneless)
- 4 large zucchinis
- salt, black pepper
For the Sauce:
- 2 cups chopped tomato (peeled)
- 1 + 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 full tbsp oregano
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
Zoodles with Tomato Oregano Sauce and Grilled Chicken Breast
- 1.5 pound Chicken Breast
- 4 large zucchini
- salt & pepper to taste
For The Sauce
- 2 cups tomatoes chopped and peeled
- 1 1/2 tbps. garlic minced
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tbsp. oregano
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- Preheat nonstick grill pan over medium heat, season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, cook about 7–8 minutes each side (if breasts are thin 5 minutes per side is enough).
- Spiralize your zucchini (I don’t cook zoodles because I like it a bit raw and when you reheat it in microwave it gets the perfect texture)
- Preheat avocado oil in a non stick pan over medium heat. Add in the chopped tomato and garlic, stir and cook for 3 minutes. Add in the salt and oregano, stir and cook 5 minutes.
- Either mix the sauce with zoodles or serve on top with chicken breasts.