Zoodle Meal Preps FTW!
Zoodles have become one of the hottest food trends out there! And it’s no wonder since they are easy to prep, cook quickly and are fun to eat! They take on whatever flavor profile you’re craving — and right now, we are seriously craving these Creamy Garlic Zoodles with Chicken! This recipe is ready in no time and can be done all in one pan which is our favorite way to meal prep!
Creamy Garlic Zoodles with Chicken Ingredients:
- 4–5 medium size zucchinis
- 1.5 lb chicken breast (boneless & skinless)
- 1 cup low fat sour cream ( 7 oz)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- black pepper to garnish
Creamy Garlic Zoodles with Chicken
- 5 medium zucchini
- 1.5 pounds Chicken Breast
- 1 cup low fat sour cream
- 1 tbsp. garlic minced
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp. Salt
- black pepper as desired
- First thing first, you need a spiralizer for zucchinis. Spiralize your zucchinis and serve into containers.
- Heat avocado oil in a non-stick grill pan over medium heat. Cut chicken breasts into cubes and toss in the preheated pan. Cook 10 minutes per side.
- Cook sour cream in a sauce pan over low heat about 2–3 minutes. Add in the minced garlic cook&stir another 3 minutes. Lastly add 1 tsp salt and 1/4 cup water, stir and let it cook 5 minutes.
- Mix everything in the containers, garnish with black pepper.