This easy sheet pan chicken and asparagus recipe only requires 4 ingredients, 5 minutes of prep, and 20 minutes baking time. It creates extra flavorful chicken and enough food to last the week!
Sheet Pan Chicken and Asparagus Ingredients
- Oil spray
- 1.5 pound chicken boneless skinless thigh or breast
- 1 pound asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
The chicken and asparagus are both covered in a scrumptious brown sauce; so delicious and comforting.
Can you believe it only requires 4 ingredients and 5 minutes of active prepping time? Dinner is ready straight after one episode of your favorite show!
The recipe produces a juicy chicken and tender asparagus combo that is super flavorful. It goes perfect with steamed brown rice or other healthy rice alternatives.
This sheet pan chicken and asparagus is perfect for your weekly meal-prep as well, because it tastes great no matter if it’s hot or cold!
For 35 More Sheet Pan recipes, Click Here
Easy Sheet Pan Chicken and Asparagus
- Oil spray
- 1.5 lbs Chicken boneless skinless thigh or breast
- 1 lbs Asparagus tough ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup Oyster sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean. Spray on a thin layer of oil.
- Arrange asparagus onto the baking sheet without overlapping. Place chicken on the stem side of the asparagus without overlapping.
- Mix oyster sauce and minced garlic in a small bowl. Brush over the chicken and the asparagus.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold over steamed rice