Thank you to GoodCook for sponsoring this Sheet Pan Sriracha Honey Glazed Salmon post, and thank YOU for supporting the brands that help make Meal Prep On Fleek possible. All opinions are our own.
This sweet and spicy Sheet Pan Sriracha Honey Glazed Salmon recipe is highly addictive. The combination of sweet honey, spicy sriracha, and melt in your mouth salmon takes your tastebuds on an epic adventure. Serve with quinoa and green beans to make a complete meal.
We absolutely love salmon. It is a great source of protein and healthy fats, it is easy to make, and can work with so many flavors. Baking salmon on a sheet pan is one of our favorite ways to cook it. The salmon turns out tender and it is done in no time fast! In this Sheet Pan Sriracha Honey Glazed Salmon recipe we marinaded the salmon in a combination of sweet honey and spicy sriracha. The marinade is easy to prepare and adds so much flavor to this salmon meal prep.
Before getting started it’s important to make sure that you have all of your ingredients and Good Cook meal prep containers on hand. We ran to Target because it’s always like one-stop-shopping. Being able to grab all of the fresh ingredients that we need from Target and all of the essential tools has realy made meal prepping so much easier. #TimeSaver
Let’s talk Sriracha Salmon recipe…
For the marinade, it’s sweet with a hint of spicy. If you like things spicier, feel free to add 1-2 tbsp more sriracha. If you like things less spicy, cut the recipe back to 1-2 tbsp. The same application applies to honey. We found the 1/3 cup honey to 5 tbsp sriracha ratio to be perfect, but it’s all about what works best for you.
We grabbed the pre-cooked quinoa to pair with the Sheet pan Sriracha Honey Glazed Salmon at Target (from the pouch), but you can always opt to make your own while the salmon is cooking and the green beans are steaming.
Sheet Pan Sriracha Honey Glazed Salmon Ingredients:
- 4 Wild-caught Salmon Fillets (~4 oz. each; fresh or thawed)
- 2-3 Scallions (sliced)
- 1 1/3 C. Cooked Tri-Colored Quinoa
- 3/4 lb. Fresh Strawberries
- 12 oz. Fresh Green Beans (trimmed, steamed)
- 1/3 C. Honey
- 5 Tbsp. Sriracha
- 5 Tbsp. Tamari
- 1 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. Sesame Oil plus additional/separate 3 Tsp. for greasing a sheet pan
- 1 tsp. Garlic Granules
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1/8 tsp. Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2 tsp. Black Sesame Seeds (garnish)
- 1/2 tsp. Liquid Smoke (for glaze recipe)
Even the ingredients for this recipe look so fresh! Fresh summer strawberries, salmon, green beans….. our mouths are watering!
The marinade comes together in just a few minutes. As mentioned above, make sure to adjust the honey and sriracha to your liking. You know, by doing a little finger dipping test.
Once everything is done, it’s time to serve it in your portion controlled meal prep container. They are available at Target stores, but if you want to do what we like to often do and shop online, you can grab them at Target.com too! This container has two – 1 cup compartments and one -2 cup compartment. We included 1 cup each strawberry and green beans into the containers and then divided the 2 cup compartment into 1 cup cooked quinoa and one 4 ounce portion salmon.
Sheet Pan Sriracha Honey Glazed Salmon
- 4 4 ounces pieces Wild Caught Salmon fresh or thawed
- 2-3 Scallions sliced
- 1 1/3 cup tri-colored quinoa cooked
- 3/4 pound fresh strawberries
- 12 ounces fresh green beans trimmed and steamed
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 2.5 tbsp Sriracha
- 1.5 tbsp Coconut Aminos or tamari sauce
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tsp sesame oil used for greasing pan
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp black sesame seeds for garnish
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke for glaze
- Preheat oven to 400℉ and line a large baking sheet with foil and lightly grease to prevent salmon from sticking to foil (set aside).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, sriracha, tamari, oil then add the garlic granules, onion powder, ground ginger, salt (and optional liquid smoke) — stir until well-combined. Set aside
- Once oven has reached temperature and glaze is made, place salmon fillets skin-side-down onto lined and lightly greased baking sheet.
- Brush or drizzle sriracha honey glaze over each fillet until glaze is used up.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes (depending on thickness/size of fillets), or until fish is opaque and easily flakes with a fork.
- Top with sliced scallions (and/or optional sesame seeds).
- Serve on bed of quinoa and with side of steamed green beans and fresh strawberries.
- Serve, store, and enjoy!