Prep these egg muffins ahead of time, and make breakfast lean and green. A Paleo friendly, veggie packed egg muffin. Great for sneaking in more veggies!
One of our favorite things is sharing delicious and tasty recipes with you. Especially breakfast recipes because they are our favorite! Most people will skip breakfast because they are too rushed in the morning, but when ou are prepared with recipes like these Broccoli Rice Red Pepper Egg Muffins or any of our other favorite egg muffin recipes you will be set up for success every morning!
This particular recipe works well for low-carb diets, paleo, whole30, gluten-free and 21-day sugar detox plans. Pair the muffins with your favorite sides to help meet your personal macronutrient goals.
Bonus: These little bite sized breakfast muffins will cost you just cents a piece!
Broccoli Rice Red Pepper Egg Muffins Ingredients:
4 large eggs
4 large egg whites
1 tbsp. unsweetened coconut milk
½ cup broccoli, riced
¼ cup roasted red pepper, diced
½ tsp garlic powder
salt & pepper to taste
- 4 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Broccoli riced
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper diced
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Prepare a muffin tin by spraying with cooking spray or lightly greasing with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add the riced broccoli and roasted red pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to the muffin tin, dividing evenly among 8 cavities.
- Bake at 325 F 20-22 minutes until eggs are set and firm in the center.
- Remove from the oven and carefully removed with a small spatula and transfer to a wire baking rack.
- Eat immediately, or store in the refrigerator up to 4 days.