High Protein Breakfast Egg Muffin Meal Prep
There are plenty of options to enjoy a high protein breakfast, but egg cups, and more specifically, this High Protein Breakfast Egg Muffin Meal Prep recipe are our favorite! They are a handy way to take your breakfast on the go. They are filling. They are flavorful. And the best part they are versatile!
You can add in your favorite protein, swap in veggies and even add in grains such as these. You can keep them low carb as we have made them here or pair them with an avocado for a keto meal or a banana to add in carbs. They also work great for a mid-afternoon or post workout snack!
High Protein Breakfast Egg Muffin Meal Prep Ingredients:
6 eggs, whole
¼ c almond milk
½ c cooked shredded chicken breast (about 1 chicken breast)
¼ c chopped spinach
¼ c chopped tomatoes
½ tsp ground pepper
¼ tsp garlic powder
⅛ tsp salt
Pin this Meal Prep Recipe for later:
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Chicken Breast cooked & shredded
- 1/4 cup Spinach chopped
- 1/4 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, pepper, garlic powder and salt
- Distribute the egg mixture between 6 muffin molds. Top with chopped spinach, tomatoes and chicken. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- To remove the egg muffins, run a sharp knife along the edges to loosen the sides.