Bright, flavorful, and refreshing — this Keto-compliant gazpacho makes for the perfect warm weather meal! It’s also super easy and fast to prepare!
Gazpacho Meal Prep Ingredients:
- 2 lbs. Fresh Red Tomatoes (quarter each tomato)
- 1 English Cucumber (quartered)
- Juice of 1 Large Lemon
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper (seeds/core/stem discarded)
- 2 Large Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Small Brown Onion
- 1 C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil (optional: plus a few teaspoons for serving garnish)
- 1/4 C. Packed Fresh Basil Leaves (optional: reserve a few leaves for serving garnish)
- 1 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 2 pounds fresh tomatoes quartered
- 1 English cucumber quartered
- 1 large Lemon juiced
- 1 large red bell pepper core/stem/seeds removed
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1/2 small white onion
- 1 cup Extra-virgin olive oil plus a few teaspoons for garnish, optional
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor — blend/process until smooth, but still has some texture (or to desired consistency).
- Serve chilled, store, and enjoy!