Gazpacho Meal Prep is cool and never too cool for school. When you’re in a pinch for time and focus, this special soup will do the trick to nourish your brain and belly. When you have time to spare, you’ll love slowing down with this meal.
There is no definitive origin of the now world-famous Gazpacho soup, but we know its deliciousness has Roman influences as well as Greek, Spanish, Portuguese, and others. Now it’s yours to enjoy and get creative with!
With a modest proportion of its calories coming from fat, Gazpacho Meal Prep is a fantastic balance for protein on a Keto diet or a satiating serving of soup all on its own. At MPOF, we love giving you options to perfect your combination of Meal prep recipes. This soup is super easy to make and you might already be hungry, so let’s get going!
How long will Gazpacho Meal Prep last for?
You’re probably making your Gazpacho Meal Prep to take advantage of warmer weather, right? Your fridge will be your coolest friend in the heat, keeping your meal fresh and ready to eat in a moment’s notice for up to 4-5 days. Sit back with some sangria and relax, knowing the famously refreshing soup is waiting for you whenever you’re ready.
Gazpacho Meal Prep Ingredients:
- 2 lbs. Fresh Red Tomatoes (quarter each tomato)
- 1 English Cucumber (quartered)
- Juice of 1 Large Lemon
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper (seeds/core/stem discarded)
- 2 Large Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Small Brown Onion
- 1 C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil (optional: plus a few teaspoons for serving garnish)
- 1/4 C. Packed Fresh Basil Leaves (optional: reserve a few leaves for serving garnish)
- 1 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
Can Gazpacho Meal Prep be frozen?
You can totally freeze Gazpacho Meal Prep for between three and six months though the weather may have cooled off by that time. Gazpacho is famous for being the refreshingly cool soup widely eaten throughout Portugal and Spain in hot summers.
How do you make Gazpacho Meal Prep ?
Making Gazpacho Meal Prep is as easy as making your favorite fruit smoothie, though it will nourish you in a completely different way. All you need is a food processor or your favorite blender and this meal’s a breeze. Gazpacho can be smooth or slightly chunky so you have permission to make it the way you like soup best. Experiment with your blending speeds to find your own unique style.
How to portion Gazpacho Meal Prep?
You are just one easy pour away from perfectly portioned Gazpacho Meal Prep. You don’t need to heat your Gazpacho later, so feel great about using whichever plastic or glass meal prep container you have handy. If your soup will be your main dish, go for it! If you are going to add a meat or side, consider a dual compartment or even a three-compartment meal container. You’ll be ready to go anywhere, anytime.
More Gazpacho meal prep recipes:
- Zuppa Pomodoro is another favorite way to give your tastebuds more tomato
- Make your whole week green with 6 Vegetarian Meal Prep Ideas
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas are the perfect complement for your Gazpacho
Other tips for making Gazpacho Meal Prep :
- Use leftover Gazpacho Meal Prep to make salsa for your favorite chips
- Pour your Gazpacho of your favorite pasta as your own special sauce
- Flavor any meat, chicken, or fish to add a cool zest to meal
- Gazpacho is incredibly versatile – let your imagination (and belly) guide you!
- 2 pounds fresh tomatoes quartered
- 1 English cucumber quartered
- 1 large Lemon juiced
- 1 large red bell pepper core/stem/seeds removed
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1/2 small white onion
- 1 cup Extra-virgin olive oil plus a few teaspoons for garnish, optional
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor — blend/process until smooth, but still has some texture (or to desired consistency).
- Serve chilled, store, and enjoy!