Thank you to NOW Foods for sponsoring this post, and thank YOU for supporting the brands that help make Meal Prep On Fleek possible. All opinions are our own.
Keto Cinnamon Rolls Muffins are a sweet muffin recipe which is made from almond flour and mixed with stevia. They have a warm cinnamon and erythritol center to give it a true cinnamon roll flavor. It is the perfect keto friendly recipe for the true sweet breakfast lover. Gluten-free. Dairy-free.
It’s January and that means most of us are trying to “be good” and eat less sugar. Right? That is the only way to achieve your weight loss goal or so some say. We like to think otherwise. Instead of focusing on the things you think you “should” or “shouldn’t” eat, why not satisfy your cravings with a few healthy swaps.
One of our favorite swaps is with sugar. We will be honest. We just can’t kick our sugar cravings and really don’t feel like we should. Instead, we try and opt for healthier alternatives such as liquid stevia, monk fruit sweetener, and erythritol.
Liquid stevia and monk fruit sweetener come in a liquid form and contain zero calories, the perfect amount of sweetness and absolutely zero after taste. The aftertaste was always a concern for us years ago when these types of sweeteners hit the market, but brands like NOW Foods have really worked hard to remove this. We also are especially partial to the NOW Foods liquid Monk Fruit sweetener because it is organic. They are one of the only brands on the market to make an organic version.
The other swap we have been using in many of our keto recipes lately is erythritol. We love this sweetener because there is an option for granular or confectioners’ making it perfect for baking. Erythritol is a low glycemic sweetener and also has very little aftertaste. NOW Foods erythritol comes from Non-GMO corn and is great in reducing calories in your recipes, like this Keto Cinnamon Roll Muffin Meal Prep.
We have been using the NOW Foods sweetener for many years in recipes like our Paleo Banana Bread Muffins, our Almond Joy Cookies, and our Keto Vanilla Chia Pudding. How to Make a Keto Cinnamon Roll Muffin Meal Prepsih
How To Make A Keto Cinnamon Roll Muffin Meal Prep
This recipe is easy to make and sure to be a favorite that becomes part of your weekly meal prep rotation.
Start by mixing together your dry ingredients.
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- baking powder
Then mix together your wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
Combine your wet and dry ingredients.
Divide half of your batter into the bottom of each of 8 muffin cups.
Mix together your cinnamon and erythritol and sprinkle it evenly on top of the 8 muffins.
Evenly divide the remaining batter on top of the cinnamon and erythritol layer.
Once that is done simply bake and assemble your meal prep containers.
If you are keeping keto with the Cinnamon Roll Muffin Meal Prep then we recommend pairing them with macadamia or marcona almonds only. If you aren’t following a keto diet, then the strawberries add a nice touch of extra sweetness to the container.
Cinnamon Roll Muffin Meal Prep
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tbs coconut flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 5.3 ounces dairy free yogurt* we used Kite Hill brand
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4-1/2 tsp liquid monk fruit please adjust to desired sweetness level
Cinnamon & Sugar
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 4 tsp erythritol
For serving, optional
- macadamia nuts
- marcona almonds
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 8 muffins cups with non-stick spray (coat very well) or coat with coconut oil. Alternatively, you can use a non-stick muffin pan like we did.
- In a bowl, whisk together your dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder.
- In a second bowl, whisk together your wet ingredients: eggs, dairy-free yogurt, vanilla extract, and monk fruit sweetener.
- Combine your wet and dry ingedients in a bowl. Mix until just combined. DO NOT over mix or the muffins will be too dense.
- Allow micture to sit while you create your "cinnamon & sugar."
- Mix together your cinnamon and sugar center.
- Evenly divide half of the batter into each of the 8 muffin molds.
- Sprinkle the batter with your cinnamon and sugar filling. (Save some for the tops, if desired).
- Divide the remaining batter on top of the cinnamon & sugar layer.
- Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool before removing them from the pan.
- Meal prep with optional ingredients or enjoy right away with a big pat of ghee!