Cheesy Mexican Cauliflower Fritter Meal Prep
These cheesy Mexican cauliflower fritters make a spicy, low carb breakfast or snack. Easy to meal prep ahead of time! Adjust the spice up or down according to your taste buds.
Cheesy Mexican Cauliflower Fritter Meal Prep Ingredients:
1 large cauliflower head, chopped into florets (~3 cups cauliflower florets)
2 large eggs, room temperature
¼ cup Mexican shredded cheese
2/3 cup almond flour
1 tbsp. coconut flour
¼ tsp. salt
Coconut oil for cooking, as desired
- 3 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded mexican cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tbs coconut flour
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Coconut Oil for cooking (not included in macros below)
- Place the cauliflower in a pot of boiling water. Boil until cauliflower is soft. Drain the water.
- Preheat a skillet to medium low heat. Lightly grease with coconut oil, butter or ghee.
- Place the boiled cauliflower in a food processor or blender with the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Scoop ¼ cup of the batter and place on the skillet to form one fritter. Cook 5 minutes then carefully flip and cook another 3-5 minutes until both sides are browned.
- Transfer to a wire baking rack to cool.
- Repeat steps 4-5 until all the batter has been cooked.
- Transfer cauliflower fritters to meal prep containers with roasted cauliflower and sliced jalapenos.