These yummy 20 Minute Meatballs are fast, easy and go with almost any dish! Made with only a few ingredients they are whole30, paleo and gluten-free. Meal Prep friendly too!
20 Minute Meatball Ingredients:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1 1/2 tbs parsley
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- Additional seasonings, as desired*
Recipe Credits: Ingredients Of A Fit Chick
Related Post: The Ultimate Guide to Making Meatballs
Evenly divide your meatballs into your meal prep containers with your favorite carbs and healthy fats such as whole grain pasta and shredded cheese OR go low carb and make zoodles and home made pasta sauce!
- 1 pound lean ground beef we used 96% lean
- 3/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp parsley
- 3/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Additional seasonings as desired
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix together together all ingredients until just combined
- Roll meatballs into 8 balls
- Place on baking sheet and baked 15-18 minutes or freeze for quick meals during the week!