I love a good high protein meal prep. These Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are SO tasty and using the Minute Rice Cups help me save a lot of time when prepping for the week.
- 2 lb chicken Ground
- 1/3 cup Buffalo sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 Green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup Yellow onion chopped
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 4 cups Minute White Rice
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken, buffalo sauce, garlic cloves, onion, eggs, breadcrumbs, ranch dressing and the salt + pepper.
- Mix together thoroughly. .
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and form the meatballs from the mix and line the sheet.
- You should be able to create about 20 meatballs.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes or until the chicken has cooked all the way through.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5-10 minutes to cool.
- While the meatballs are cooling, get your Minute Rice Cups and remove the film from the top of each.
- Cook each cup separately in the microwave for 1 minute and pour into a meal prep container.
- Portion out your meatballs on top of the rice in each container and garnish with the green onions and drizzle with ranch dressing.
- This recipe makes four meals.