Sugar Free Coconut Balls (Fat Bombs)
It’s snack attack time and Fat Bombs are all the rage!! We can’t live without snacks during the work week. We start early in the morning, have breakfast, lunch and then by mid-afternoon are in need of a little pick-me-up before our workout. This is where recipes like Sugar Free Coconut Balls ‘roll’ in 😉
These sugar free coconut balls are naturally sweetened with coconut, cinnamon and stevia. A no-bake, low-carb snack you can’t go wrong with!
These healthy, no-bake bites are just the thing to keep your energy up and your sugar cravings away! They are quick and easy to make, keto friendly, paleo friendly, vegan and gluten-free. That is a recipe score! Basically, it means that this recipe will be good for almost anyone you know! Thinking about it, these would make a great snack for the office work party too! “Nick, did you want me to bring some of these to next weeks meeting?” 😉
If you are like us your snacks also double as desserts, so come meal prep time on Sunday you can count this recipe as a double win. Just be sure to keep these bites chilled. There is nothing more terrible than melted Sugar Free Coconut Balls all over the bottom of your lunch box. Ice pack, please!
Sugar Free Coconut Balls Ingredients:
1 cup coconut butter
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
½ tsp. cinnamon
stevia powder to taste
Sugar Free Coconut Balls
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- stevia powder to taste
- Place coconut butter, cinnamon and stevia in a glass bowl over a double broiler.
- Heat the mixture until the ingredients melt.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator 20 minutes then remove from the refrigerator and roll into 12 balls.
- Place the balls in the refrigerator another 20 minutes to set.
- Once set, place shredded coconut flakes on a plate and roll balls over it.
- Keep refrigerated up to 14 days.