One Pan Fajita Salmon Meal Prep
This Salmon Meal Prep recipe is made on one pan to make clean up a breeze! This recipe turns your favorite fajita dish into one Whole30, Paleo friendly dish made with only 5 ingredients. Gluten Free. If you try this meal prep recipe, let us know how you liked it i the comments below. =)
Salmon is one of the most nutritious foods on the planet.
This popular fatty fish is loaded with nutrients and may reduce risk factors for several diseases. It’s also tasty, versatile and widely available.
Here are 5 amazing health benefits of salmon.
1. Salmon is rich in long-chain omega-3 fatty acids, which have been shown to reduce inflammation, lower blood pressure and decrease risk factors for disease.
2. Great Source of Protein… Duh!
3. High in B Vitamins which is said to maintain optimal functioning of your brain and nervous system
4. Consuming salmon can help protect against heart disease by increasing levels of omega-3 fats, decreasing levels of omega-6 fats and lowering triglycerides.
5. Consuming salmon may help you control your weight by reducing appetite, boosting metabolic rate, increasing insulin sensitivity and decreasing belly fat.
One Pan Fajita Salmon Meal Prep Ingredients:
1 pound Sockeye Salmon
1 large onion
1 large green pepper
1 large yellow pepper
1 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
Fajita seasoning, as desired
Salmon Meal Prep Recipe Video:
Pin this Meal Prep Recipe for later:
- 1 pound Sockeye Salmon
- 1 large onion sliced
- 2 large peppers sliced
- 1 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- fajita seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F
- Place your sockeye salmon and sliced veggies on a baking sheet
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with fajita seasoning
- Toss veggies
- Bake for about 18 minutes or until cooked as desired
- Divide into containers and enjoy within 4 days of cooking