Making ranch dressing for the first time may sound like a chore, but once you bit the bullet and tackle it for the first time, you’ll be glad you did! Because it’s so hard to find ranch dressing without a long list of ingredients, this recipe will show you how to make Healthy Homemade Ranch Dressing with a clean ingredient list.
Homemade Ranch Dressing Recipe:
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt (see below for additional swap option)
- 1 teaspoon parsley dried
- 1 teaspoon chives dried
- 1 teaspoon dill dried
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoons water or more depending on your desired thickness
- Place all ingredients into a magic bullet or food processor and process until combined!
- Serve as a dip or dressing (just add more water to thin out).
How long will this Ranch Dressing last?
We suggest using it within 5 days of making
If you’d rather just buy the dressing yourself, this is the brand we’d recommend: