Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Lunch or Dinner
This simple sheet pan meal will save you on busy days during the Whole30! It comes together in minutes, and the combination of onions and roasted lemon adds tons of flavor. Add peppers, mushrooms, or cauliflower, based on what you have on hand.
Whole30 Lemon Herb Chicken and Potato Sheet Pan Ingredients:
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound red potatoes, sliced thin
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 lemon, sliced
Lemon Herb Chicken and Potato Sheet Pan
- 1 pound Chicken Breast cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped (or 1 tsp dried)
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme chopped (or 1 tsp dried)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound red potatoes sliced thin
- 1 large onion sliced
- 4 cups Broccoli chopped
- 1 Lemon sliced
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a bowl, add chunks of chicken, herbs, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Mix well to combine. Set aside to marinade.
- On a baking tray, add onions and potatoes, and drizzle with olive oil. Mix to evenly coat, and then bake for 25 minutes.
- Add chicken and broccoli to the baking tray, and add lemon slices on top.
- Return to the oven for 10-12 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.