Pizza Frittata Meal Prep
All of the traditional flavors of pizza are wrapped up in this Keto Pizza Frittata Meal Prep recipe that is meant for breakfast, sans the carbs! Low Carb. Paleo.
When you combine all of the flavors of pepperoni pizza into one dish and bake it up for breakfast you end up with one darn delicious keto friendly breakfast recipe! We actually love this recipe so much we have meal prepped it and eaten it for lunch and dinner too!
You can keep it keto and serve it with some of our bacon sausage breakfast meatballs or add in some carbs with roasted sweet potatoes and tomatoes. Always follow what is best for your diet! Oh, and if you are like us and crave pizza multiple times a day (Hey, it happens?!) then we highly recommend you follow your breakfast pizza frittata with some pizza chicken!
Keto Pizza Frittata Meal Prep Ingredients:
8 eggs, whole
¼ c almond milk
1 tsp oregano
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp rosemary
¼ tsp pepper
⅛ tsp salt
1 bunch fresh basil
15 uncured pepperoni pieces, paleo if needed
Keto Pizza Frittata Meal Prep
- 8 large whole eggs
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Rosemary
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 15 slices pepperoni paleo, if needed
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a medium sized baking dish with parchment paper or non-stick spray
- Whisk together eggs and milk until fluffy. Add in the spices and continue mixing until incorporated. Pour the egg mixture into the prepared dish and top with fresh basil and pepperoni and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Slice and divide into meal prep containers.