Rib eye steaks are hand rubbed and grilled to perfection in this easy recipe! Served with a side of roasted garlic & thyme potatoes and a steamed vegetable, making this recipe perfect for prepping a hearty, stick to your ribs kind of meal.
In the world of all things healthy, delicious and easy this Grilled Steak & Garlic Roasted Potato Meal Prep is where it’s at! This meal is the perfect balance of protein, carbs and healthy fats that will keep you feeling energized way beyond your normal mid-afternoon slump!
Plus, steak mid week? We think this deserves a double hands up because, YESSS! Steak and potatoes just say comfort and ease. And with so many of us struggling to get our meal prep done during the summer (or any time of year for that matter), this recipe will take the excuses out of “not enough time.”
Grilled Steak & Garlic Roasted Potato Meal Prep Ingredients:
2 medium sized rib eye steaks, room temperature
½ lb. small white potatoes, sliced in quarters
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. dried thyme
salt & pepper to taste
roasted vegetable of choice
- 2 4oz rib eye steaks room temperature
- 1/2 pound small white potatoes sliced in quarters
- 2 tbsp. olive oil or oil of choice
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup Broccoli roasted
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Place the sliced potatoes on a medium baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven 18-20 minutes to bake until tender.
- Next prep the steaks by coating 2 tablespoons of the extra virgin olive oil on them. Sprinkle them generously with salt and pepper and using your hands rub it into the steaks for a minute using some pressure
- Place steaks on the grill and cook 5 minutes each side for medium well or adjust to desired tenderness.
- Remove steak from the grill and potatoes from the oven.
- Transfer both to 2 meal prep containers and add roasted broccoli.