Gluten Free Thai Peanut Stir Fry Meal Prep
Homemade gluten-free Thai peanut sauce is tossed with strips of lean beef, broccoli, and peppers. Served over a bed of hearty brown rice for a well balanced lunch or dinner.
Gluten Free Thai Peanut Stir Fry Meal Prep Ingredients:
- 1 cup Brown Rice cooked
- 1 lb beef cubed or sliced
- 3 cups Broccoli roughly chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbs Coconut Aminos or soy sauce if not gluten free
- 2 tbs peanut butter
- 1 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1 tsp lime juice
- cilantro for garnish
- chili flakes for garnish
- Heat sesame oil in a wok or large pan over medium heat.
- Chop garlic clove and add to hot oil, stirring frequently until golden brown and fragrant
- Add beef and cook until just a little color develops, about three minutes on each side.
- While the beef cooks, chop the broccoli and bell pepper. If necessary, drain any excess liquid from the pan, then add the vegetables
- Cook everything together on medium heat for about five minutes, stirring frequently.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Aminos, peanut butter, rice wine vinegar, and lime juice.
- Add the mixture to the pan and continue to cook everything together for about five more minutes, stirring frequently to ensure the sauce is evenly distributed.
- Evenly divide into meal prep containers. Top with cilantro and chili flakes, if desired.