Egg Roll in a Bowl is the perfect quick and easy one pot meal. Juicy ground pork, hearty cabbage, onion, garlic and ginger, sautéed with toasted sesame oil, rice vinegar, and soy sauce, topped with green onions, sesame seeds and sriracha. Best if all it can be ready in less than 30 minutes.
Ingredients for Egg Roll in a Bowl
Tips and Swaps
Storage: Store leftover pork egg roll in a bowl in the fridge for up to 5 days. (These are my favorite storage and meal prep containers)
Reheating: I recommend reheating this in the microwave, or in a pan on the stove top.
Use broccoli slaw: This is also delicious with broccoli slaw in place of the coleslaw.
Add noodles: Serve it with these Sesame Ginger Noodles, or just cook up some shirataki noodles in soy sauce, rice vinegar and sriracha.
Serve it on cauliflower rice: If you are concerned with the carb count, this is delicious served on top of white rice. For a low carb rice option, serve it on top of this Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- 1 lb ground turkey
- Jasmine Minute Rice Cups x4
- ½ Diced onion
- Minced Garlic
- Shredded cabbage and carrots or broccoli, cabbage, carrot coleslaw pre-mix from the store
- Chicken Bouillon Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Curry Powder
- Chopped Green onion
- Chili paste
- In a medium pan saute diced onions in olive oil, then add the ground turkey, salt, pepper, and minced garlic.
- Once the turkey is cooked add in the cabbage mix and seasonings.
- Stir and cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes. (Make sure to taste for seasoning). 4. Cook your Minute Rice cups in the microwave and then add 1 each to a meal prep bowl.
- Top with your turkey and veggie mix.
- Then drizzle over the sriracha and sprinkle green onions on top!