This healthy, Easy Gluten Free Fall Breakfast Granola recipe is what you make when you need something quick in the morning. Loaded with healthy fats from pecans and pepitas, gluten-free oats and a hint of sweetness from raisins and agave, this recipe works well for breakfast or snack. Pair this with a bowl of greek yogurt, egg muffins or put on top of your waffles for a fiber-filled, fall-inspired to start to your day!
The smell of this granola baking in your oven is going to have your whole family running to the kitchen, wondering what deliciousness you have created today. What better way to bring in the fall season than yummy, nutritious breakfast granola that will keep you on your game all day long.
But who says you have to limit yourself to breakfast just because that’s the typical thing to do? This hearty granola can be enjoyed as a snack in your kids’ lunchboxes, or any time of the day you need a little energy boost. The healthy combination of nuts, oats, seeds, and natural sweeteners will give you more reasons to enjoy this wonderful recipe, not just in fall, but at any time of the year!
EASY Gluten Free Fall Breakfast Granola doubles as a breakfast or healthy snack on-the-go! Naturally sweetened with agave and made with your favorite ingredients.
How long can Easy Gluten Free Fall Breakfast Granola Last?
The shelf-life of granola depends on how you store it. We prefer to store homemade granola in the fridge or freezer to ensure that it stays fresh as long as possible. However, in an air-tight container, such as these glass meal prep containers, it can stay fresh for 1-2 months in the pantry, as long as the granola was completely cooled and dry before storing. In the fridge, it can last 3-4 months and in the freezer up to 6 months.
Can Easy Gluten Free Fall Breakfast Granola Be Frozen?
Of course! As mentioned above, it can last up to 6 months in the freezer. To freeze your granola, ensure that it is completely cool, and then pour the granola into freezer-safe, airtight containers, such as the glass meal prep containers.
How Do You Make Easy Gluten Free Fall Breakfast Granola?
Easy Gluten-Free Fall Breakfast Granola lives up to its name. It’s quick and simple to make and full of healthy goodness that will keep you coming back for more! Preheat your oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Take a large bowl and combine all the dry ingredients and add the agave and coconut oil, and stir to coat evenly.
Dump the mixture onto your baking sheet and spread in an even layer over the pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally until lightly browned. Remove from the oven and let rest at room temperature until completely cooled and dry. Break apart once cooled. Store in the fridge or freezer to keep fresh for longer.
How Do You Portion Easy Gluten Free Fall Breakfast Granola?
This recipe for Easy Gluten-Free Fall Breakfast Granola can deliver 8 servings at ½ cup each, but you’ll probably like it so much that a single serving just won’t cut it! It would definitely be a good idea to make extra so you don’t ever run into the problem of running out when you are craving this sweet, nutty, crunchy, super yummy gluten-free granola!
More Recipes like Easy Gluten-Free Fall Breakfast Granola
Are you a granola connoisseur? Well good thing, because we have a couple other amazing granola recipes for you to try that are sure to please your granola loving palate! Check out these other recipes at MPOF and give them a try too.
Other Tips for making Easy Gluten-Free Fall Breakfast Granola
There are so many different ways you can customize this granola to make it unique each and every time you make it. Try some of these ideas:
- Substitute the pecans for almonds, or any other favorite nut.
- Use pure maple syrup in place of the Agave syrup for a bit of maple flavor and even healthier sweetener than Agave. If you want a little more maple flavor, then add a bit of maple extract as well.
- Experiment with different dried fruits for different flavor combinations, such as dried apple, cranberries, blueberries, etc. or omit the dried fruit altogether if that is your preference.
- Add some vanilla extract and some extra cinnamon to give it even more yummy flavor.
- Try adding some other gluten-free grains, such as crisp brown rice, to give a bit of a crispy texture.
- You could use butter in place of coconut oil if you are wanting a bit of a buttery flavor.
The beauty of granola is you almost can’t go wrong. Just go look in your pantry and pick out some grains, nuts, a sweetener and a fat, and use the measurements here to play with lots of different varieties and flavors. Now go get cooking some of this awesome nutty granola and let us know what you think!
Easy Gluten Free Fall Breakfast Granola Ingredients:
- 2 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- ½ cup raw pecans
- 1/2 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- ½ cup raisins, or dried fruit of choice
- ¼ cup agave
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 2 cups Gluten-Free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pecans raw
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, pecans, pepitas, cinnamon, and raisins. Stir together to combine.
- Stir in agave and coconut oil. Coating the dry ingredients well.
- Spread the mixture over the parchment paper in an even layer.
- Bake at 350 F 20-23 minutes until lightly browned. It will continue cooking out of the oven.
- Let the pan rest completely undisturbed until it cools completely before breaking the granola into pieces.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer to maintain freshness.