EASY Gluten Free Fall Breakfast Granola doubles as a breakfast or healthy snack on-the-go! Naturally sweetened with agave and made with your favorite ingredients.
This healthy, Easy Gluten Free Fall Breakfast Granola recipe is what you make when you need something quick in the morning. Loaded with healthy fats from pecans and pepitas, gluten-free oats and a hint of sweetness from raisins and agave, this recipe works well for breakfast or snack.
Easy Gluten Free Fall Breakfast Granola Ingredients:
2 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
½ cup raw pecans
1/2 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
½ cup raisins, or dried fruit of choice
¼ cup agave
¼ cup melted coconut oil
½ tsp. cinnamon
Easy Gluten Free Fall Breakfast Granola
- 2 cups Gluten Free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pecans raw
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, pecans, peptias, cinnamon, and raisins. Stir together to combine.
- Stir in agave and coconut oil. Coating the dry ingredients well.
- Spread the mixture over the parchment paper in an even layer.
- Bake at 350 F 20-23 minutes until lightly browned. It will continue cooking out of the oven.
- Let the pan rest completely undisturbed until it cools completely before breaking the granola into pieces.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer to maintain freshness.