These simply made granola squares are delightfully chewy and packed with flavor! They’re also a wonderful snack for when you’re on-the-go and need a little “pick-me-up”!
Strawberry Chocolate Almond Granola Squares Ingredients:
- 2 C. Rolled Oats
- 3/4 C. Almond Butter (smooth, unsalted)
- 1/3 C. Honey
- 1/3 C. Freeze-dried Strawberries (slightly crushed/broken up into smaller pieces)
- 1/3 C. Mini Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 C. Sliced or Slivered Almonds (raw, unsalted)
- 5 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
Strawberry Chocolate Almond Granola Squares
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup Almond Butter no sugar added
- 1/3 cup Honey or maple syrup if vegan
- 1/3 cup freeze-dried strawberries crushed into small pieces
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds raw and unsalted
- 1.5 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Spread oats and almonds in an even layer onto a baking sheet pan — bake for ~10 minutes, or until lightly toasted, aromatic, and lightly golden browned. Set Aside.
- While that toasts, combine in a medium mixing bowl honey: almond butter, vanilla, and salt — mix until smooth and well-incorporated.
- Next, stir in the toasted oats and almonds until well-combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips and freeze-dried strawberries until incorporated.
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper — add the mixture and spread it out into an even and smooth layer.
- Chill in the freezer for ~45-60 minutes, or until quite set/firm.
- Once set, remove from freezer and from the 8x8 pan — cut into a 3x3 grid, yielding 9 equally sized granola squares.
- Serve, store in the fridge or freezer, and enjoy!
- Snack serving suggestion: enjoy with a side of fresh vegetables, fruit, nuts, or cheese!