Why settle for lame green bell peppers when you can up your game with Enjoya Peppers!? Right?!
This stuffed bell pepper recipe is as easy as it is delicious! In just 45 minutes you could have dinner for four on the table and look like a boss!
Stuffed Enjoya Peppers Recipe Ingredients
4 Melissa’s Enjoya Peppers; tops cut off and reserved; seeds removed
2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 pound Ground Beef
1/2 pound Sweet Italian Sausage
1 Melissa’s Perfect Sweet Onion – chopped
1 cup Melissa’s Steamed Red Kidney Beans
1 cup Corn
2 tablespoons Melissa’s Peeled Garlic – minced
2 cups White Rice – cooked
8 ounces of Your Favorite Marinara Sauce
Classic Southwestern flavors make this unique bell pepper a favorite, healthy dinner. While it looks like a lot of ingredients, this is almost as simple as it gets. All the ingredients for stuffing cook in one pan, then transfer over to a baking dish to finish it off.
- 4 each Enjoya Peppers
- 2 tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 lbs Italian Sausage
- 1 each Perfect Sweet Onion
- 1 cup Steamed red kidney beans
- 1 cup Corn
- 2 tbsp Melissa’s Peeled Garlic minced
- 2 cups White Rice cooked
- 8 oz Marinara Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large saute pan or skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions and saute until translucent.
- Then add the beef, sausage, garlic, cilantro, salt, pepper, and pepper flakes.
- Cook until the meat is browned, stirring to break up the lumps.
- Add the rice and marinara sauce and stir until well integrated
- Remove from the heat.
- Stuff the peppers with the mixture and place in a baking dish. Bake until the peppers are tender and the filling is heated through, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.