Sheet Pan Pork Tenderloin Recipe. Roasted with carrots and red potatoes, this pork tenderloin meal bakes on ONE sheet pan. A complete dinner that’s easy, delicious and perfect for busy nights!
It’s one of our favorite times of the year; fall. Comfort food is all around us. Sometimes healthy. Sometimes not. It happens! This Sheet Pan Pork Tenderloin Meal Prep recipe combines all of your favorite, warm, fall flavors onto one sheet pan. The turn out? A wholesome, easy and whole30 friendly meal that you can enjoy for lunch or dinner!
Lean pork tenderloin, hearty potatoes, and sweet baby carrots come together to create a high-protein meal. With 30g of protein per serving, this meal prep recipe is good for those looking to enjoy a calorie friendly meal or a hearty and filling dish. Just make sure to adjust your portion sizes to your needs.
Sheet Pan Pork Tenderloin Meal Prep Ingredients:
1.25 lb. pork tenderloin
1 cup baby carrots
½ lb. baby red potatoes, quartered
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil + more for greasing
1 tsp. dried thyme
½ tsp. paprika
salt & pepper to taste
Sheet Pan Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1.25 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1/2 pound baby potatoes quartered
- 1 tbs olive oil plus more for greasing
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat an oven to 375 F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet with extra virgin olive oil.
- Place the pork tenderloin on the center of the baking sheet. Rub salt & pepper into the tenderloin on both sides.
- Place baby carrot and red potatoes in a large bowl with extra virgin olive oil, thyme, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix the ingredients to coat.
- Spread the carrots and red potatoes around the pork tenderloin.
- Bake at 375 F for 35 minutes until pork is no longer pink.
- Remove from the oven and let the pork set 5 minutes before slicing and serving.