These homemade, vegan, and gluten-free churros make for the perfect meal prep treat! They are so simple to make, you will be coming back to this churro meal prep recipe week after week!
Churro Meal Prep Ingredients:
- 1 C. Gluten Free All-purpose Flour
- 1 C. Water
- 1/4 C. plus 2 Tbsp. Unbleached Organic Cane Sugar
- 1/2 C. Avocado Oil***
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 Vegan Egg (1 Tbsp. Bob’s Red Mill brand Egg Replacer mixed with 3 Tbsp. water)
- 1 Tbsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Pink Himalayan Salt (or Sea Salt)
***Or as much as needed to reach 1/2” depth in a frying pan.
- Chocolate sauce (1/4 C. melted coconut oil mixed with 3 Tbsp. and 1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup), fresh berries, halved