No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
These 4 Ingredient No Bake Bars are a sugar free snack bar that’s vegan friendly. Easy to make and simply delicious!
Let’s be honest, who doesn’t need a good dessert recipe in their life? One that is healthy, gluten-free, sugar-free and low carb. Oh, and also vegan friendly and requires no baking. You’re sold with these No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars now, aren’t you? 😉 We thought so.
There is no doubt that these No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars will satisfy your sweet craving. But, we are going to keep it real since that is what we do around here and warn you that these are *addictive* – in a good way, of course! We recommend making these and portioning them out. If you are following a macro base diet then you will want to be mindful of how many you eat per week. There is always room for snacks and desserts on any meal plan. Its all about balance. Our recommendation:
- Focus on your nutrient dense foods first
- healthy fats
- Get in enough water
- Get in at least 3-5 days of exercise per week
- Enjoy healthy treats like No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars 3-4 times a week to prevent cravings and feelings of deprivation
That sounds like a fair and balanced plan. Would you agree?
P.S – Did we mention that these taste like Reeses’s peanut butter cups?
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Ingredients:
For the peanut butter layer:
1 cup, creamy no sugar added peanut butter
½ cup coconut flour
For the chocolate topping:
1 cup no sugar added chocolate chips (use dairy-free for vegan option)
2 T. coconut oil
Peanut Butter Layer
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter no sugar added
- cup coconut flour
- 1 cup no sugar added chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Line a 9 3/8”x5 ¼” baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the peanut butter and coconut flour.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking pan and place in the freezer while you prepare the chocolate topping.
- Heat the chocolate and coconut oil in a glass bowl over a double broiler. Let the chocolate cool 5 minutes before pouring over the peanut butter mixture.
- Freezer 1 hour then remove from the freezer and slice into 8 bars.