Low Carb Pork Fried Rice Meal Prep
This fried rice recipe using low carb cauliflower, and gets tons of delicious flavor from toasted sesame oil. Pork is a great, high-fat meat, but chicken thighs or beef would work equally as well in this recipe, making it keto friendly.
Low Carb Pork Fried Rice Meal Prep Ingredients:
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 lb pork, sliced thinly
2 cups snap peas, ends snapped
1 cup carrots, diced
1 medium head cauliflower, riced
⅓ cup coconut aminos (or more, to taste
Sea salt, to taste
Sriracha chili sauce, to taste
¼ cup cashews, toasted, optional
¼ cup green onions, sliced, optional
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin or pork cut of choice
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups snap peas
- 1 cup Carrots diced
- 1 medium head cauliflower riced
- 1/3 cup Coconut Aminos
- salt & pepper to taste
- sriracha chili sauce to taste
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup green onion sliced
- Rice cauliflower by chopping the cauliflower into small chunks, and adding to a food processor bowl. Be sure not to overfill the food processor bowl. Only fill about ½ way full in order to get evenly chopped cauliflower. Set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a large skillet over high heat. Scramble eggs, and remove from pan when still slightly undercooked.
- Add the other tablespoon of sesame oil to the pan, and add pork, snap peas, and carrots. Stir fry until pork is fully cooked, and season with sea salt and coconut aminos. Remove pork and vegetables from pan and set aside.
- Add riced cauliflower, and stir fry on high heat for 3-5 minutes, until cauliflower is heated through. Be careful not to overcook, or the rice can become watery.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked, add back in the eggs, pork, and vegetables. Stir together, and season with more sea salt, coconut aminos, and chili sauce, if desired.
- Garnish with green onions and cashews.