Pumpkin Chili made easy in a crockpot. Slow cooked to perfection for a hearty, warm and comforting Whole30 meal!
This Crockpot Pumpkin Chili Meal Prep recipe is not only easy, but packed with the best sweet and spicy flavors of fall. It is whole30, gluten-free and packed with over 30g of protein.
This super filling recipe is loaded with grass-fed ground beef, pumpkin, tomatoes, and veggies making it the perfect take-to-work recipe to warm you up on the cool fall days. This recipe, like most on here, works well for both lunch or dinner. And if you are following a Whole30 diet, it could even work for breakfast!
PRO TIP: Top this hearty chili with a cracked egg for a creamy addition! Trust us, it’s incredible!
Crockpot Pumpkin Chili Meal Prep Ingredients:
1 lb. grass fed ground beef (or ground meat of choice)
1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
1 14.5 oz. diced tomatoes
1 28 oz. crushed tomatoes
1 cup green bell pepper, diced
1 cup white onion, diced
3 tbsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. chili powder
½ tsp. paprika
½ tsp. chipotle chili powder
½ tsp. cumin
1 tsp. dried parsley + more for garnish
salt to taste
Crockpot Pumpkin Chili Meal Prep
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 15oz can pure pumpkin not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup green pepper diced
- 1 cup white onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley plus additional for garnish
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- With a spatula break up the meat and stir the ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low 6 hours or high 3 hours.
- Remove from the crockpot and serve immediately garnished with parsley or divide into meal prep containers for the week.