Cinnamon Apple Banana Snack Bread
A quick and easy recipe for moist Cinnamon Apple Banana Snack Bread that is packed full of sweet fall flavors like apple and cinnamon.
This recipe seriously makes the best snack bread! We normally double the batch and make two loaves because it goes so quickly! And why wouldn’t it? It’s packed full of crisp fall apples, sweet bananas, and crunchy walnuts. It’s the perfect recipe to enjoy for breakfast, snack or dessert. And, it’s HEALTHY!
We upped the protein a bit by using greek yogurt and made it gluten free by using gluten free flour. But, like many of the other recipes on here you can customize this one to meet your personal taste preferences. For example, can you just imagine this with white chocolate chips? Or even a few dried cranberries and pecans? They all sound irresistible, don’t you think?
Oh, and if you want a healthy option for dessert at your holiday party, this Cinnamon Apple Banana Snack Bread recipe will work perfectly!
Cinnamon Apple Banana Snack Bread Ingredients:
2 c gluten-free oat flour
⅓ c coconut sugar
2 apple, medium
2 ripe bananas, small
1 container Chobani plain greek yogurt
¼ c Better Body Foods coconut oil, melted
¼ c Almond Breeze almond milk
2 tsp cinnamon
1 ½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 c walnuts, crushed
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 1/3 cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 medium apples
- 2 smalls bananas ripe
- 6 ounces nonfat greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil melted
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Chop the apples into small pieces and place them into a food processor or blender along with the bananas, eggs and yogurt. Blend until smooth then transfer mixture to a large bowl. Whisk in the almond milk and coconut oil.
- Add in the oat flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and powder. Stir until completely incorporated. Fold in walnuts.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 58-64 minutes. Let cool before cutting into slices and serving.