Cinnamon Raisin Sweet Potato Snack Bread
Cinnamon Raisin Sweet Potato Snack bread is a sweet and satisfying treat to enjoy for breakfast or snack with a hot cup of tea. Gluten Free. Paleo.
The fall and winter seasons are full of sweet potatoes. With the holidays all around us, many of us have extra mashed sweet potato lying around the house just waiting to be used. Instead of having another boring plate of turkey and potatoes, repurpose those leftover sweet potatoes into this Cinnamon Raisins Sweet Potato Snack Bread.
Cinnamon Raisin Sweet Potato Snack Bread is lightly sweetened, filled with plump raisins and of course, nutrient dense sweet potato making this a recipe that is healthy enough for breakfast, snack or dessert! It has a dense, yet extremely moist texture. Kind of like one of those really rich breakfast loaf recipes you’d find at your local bakery. The only difference is this one is healthy!
Enjoy Cinnamon Raisin Sweet Potato Snack Bread alone, with fresh berries and almonds or even top with your favorite nut butter or ghee. And if you are making and enjoying this at home, give it a little toast in the toaster oven and then add the ghee. So perfect! Oh! Did we mention that one serving also has 17 grams of protein?! Score!
Cinnamon Raisin Sweet Potato Snack Bread Ingredients:
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4-1/2 cup coconut sugar
6 scoops collagen peptides
2 tbsp cinnamon
1 tbsp baking powder
1 1/3 cups liquid egg whites
1 cup mashed sweet potato
1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup no-sugar added raisins
- 1/2 cup coconut flour 56g
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar or sweetener of choice
- 6 scoops vital proteins collagen 60g
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato 200g
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup no sugar added raisins 80g
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix together all of your dry ingredients: coconut flour, coconut sugar, collagen, cinnamon and baking powder
- Add in your egg whites, mashed sweet potato and vanilla
- Mix well
- Let batter sit and line a 9 in loaf pan with parchment paper. Spray with non stick spray.
- Fold your raisins into your batter (save 1-2 tbs for the top, if desired)
- Pour batter into pan and bake for about 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Allow bread to cool for 1 hour before slicing
- Enjoy as a snack, part of a breakfast or even dessert!