Bacon Wrapped Potato Wedges Meal Prep Recipe
These bacon wrapped potato wedges are perfect for when you need an easy to prepare and satisfyingly Whole30 compliant snack on the go!
Bacon Wrapped Potato Wedges Ingredients:
- 4 Small Yukon Gold Potatoes, each cut (lengthwise) into quarters — creating 16 potato wedges in total
- 8 Bacon Slices (Whole30 compliant), each bacon slice cut into half — creating 16 mini bacon slices in total
- 1 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 C. Primal Kitchen brand Ranch Dressing
- Optional: broccoli florets and garnish of fresh arugula and parsley
Bacon Wrapped Potato Wedges
- 4 small Yukon Gold Potatoes cut into quarters (creating 16 wedges total)
- 8 slices whole30 compliant bacon we used Pederson's brand
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing
- broccoli florets steamed or raw
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place paper towels onto a plate, set each aside.
- In a mixing bowl, toss together potato wedges, oil, salt, and pepper until well coated.
- Next, wrap one potato wedge with one mini bacon slice and place potato skin side down onto foil lined baking sheet. Repeat until all ingredients are used up.
- Place in oven, on middle rack, and bake for 30-40 minutes — flipping halfway through cooking or, until potatoes are fork tender and bacon is nicely crisped.
- Now, place cooked bacon wrapped potato wedges onto paper towel lined plate and let excess bacon grease/oil drain off for ~3 minutes.
- Serve alongside ranch dipping sauce and optional ingredients.