Keto Sausage Grill Packet Meal Prep
A healthy keto dinner for the grill! Wrap up your favorite low carb veggies with your favorite sausage. These come together in 10 minutes and leave no dishes to clean up!
Keto Sausage Grill Packet Meal Prep Ingredients:
4 sausages of choice (use whole30 compliant and/or gluten-free, if needed)
2 tbs olive oil
1 bell pepper
2 cups green beans
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1 cup mushrooms
herbs, if desired
salt & pepper
- 4 sausages use whole30/gluten free if needed
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper ends trimmed
- 1 cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 cups green beans use fresh
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- herbs if desired
- salt & pepper
- Once all veggies are prepared, take a large sheet of foil, and lightly spray with olive oil. Lay out veggies in the center, and then add a sausage.
- Spray veggies with olive oil, and then lightly season with salt, pepper, and optional fresh herbs (tarragon, thyme, parsley or chives add great summery flavor).
- Start by folding the top and bottom of the packets in to cover the veggies. Then roll from one side to the other, folding over the foil to seal the packet.
- Repeat with the other 4 packets.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 minutes, or grill over high heat for 15-20 minutes.