Packed with a beautiful medley of deliciously roasted veggies, you’re going to love this vegetarian take on the classic Cobb salad!
Vegetarian Cobb Salad Meal Prep Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 C. Butter Lettuce
- 1 C. Asparagus (cut into 1-2” long segments)
- Scallions (greens trimmed off)
- 3/4 C. Red Radishes (halved)
- 3 Medium Gold Beets (diced)
- 4 Medium Carrots (sliced)
- 1/2 C. English Cucumber (sliced)
- 1 Garlic Clove (grated)
- 1 Lemon (quartered)
- 2 Hard-boiled Eggs (quartered)
- 1/4 C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil (plus separate 2 Tbsp. for roasting)
- 3 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- Avocado (quartered)
- 1 1/4 cup butter lettuce
- 1 cup Asparagus cut into 1-2 inch segments
- 1 cup Scallions greens trimmed off
- 3/4 cup radishes halved
- 3 medium golden beets diced
- 4 medium Carrots sliced
- 1/2 cup English cucumber sliced
- 1 clove garlic grated
- 1 large Lemon quartered
- 2 large hard boiled eggs quartered
- 1/4 cup EVOO plus 2 tbsp for roasting
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 medium Avocado sliced
- Preheat oven to 400℉ and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large mixing bowl, asparagus, scallions, radishes, beets, and carrots with 2 tablespoons of olive oil until well-coated.
- Spread veggies onto baking sheet in an even layer with some space between pieces (this may require a second baking sheet). Place on middle rack and roast for 15 to 25 minutes, or until tender and slightly golden.
- While the veggies roast, prepare the simple vinaigrette by whisking together the remaining 1/4 cup olive oil, red wine vinegar, grated garlic, salt, and pepper until emulsified/well-mixed. Set aside.
- Once finished roasting, place veggies over a bed of butter lettuce and serve with (optional avocado), egg, lemon, cucumber, and a drizzle of vinaigrette (if eating immediately, if not, store vinaigrette separately from salad to prevent wilting).
- Serve, store, and enjoy!