Keto Raspberry Cheesecake
Have you ever imagined a perfect ending to your meal with our keto raspberry cheesecake? It also happens this mouthwatering delicacy is sugar-free, gluten-free, and the best dessert alternative for those on a Keto diet. We love how the creamy and rich texture aligns with all your dietary needs!
If you are a raspberry enthusiast, then this keto dessert recipe should be your radar of new desserts to try! Our cheesecake features a smooth and crumbly almond flour crust. For the toppings, add nuts of your choice or keep it simple with just fresh raspberries. It’s perfect for holidays, and it makes for a fantastic dessert and a treat that non-Keto family and friends won’t think twice about trying out.
Did you know the raspberries are a great source of minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants? They also provide anti-aging benefits and protect the body against chronic illnesses.
Also, check out our keto cashew cheesecake bites for more style options and other delicious Keto dessert recipe flavors!
This cheesecake is gluten-free and made without refined sugars. It can be topped with fresh raspberries or nuts of your choice.
How long will Keto Raspberry Cheesecake last for?
This keto dessert can last up to four days. Use a single compartment prep container to store your raspberry cheesecake. Use our Good Cook® meal prep containers for maximum freshness, which is 3-4 days.
Can Keto Raspberry Cheesecake be frozen?
Yes, you can freeze your Keto raspberry cheesecake. Just remove the toppings, put it in an airtight container, and place it in your freezer. The cheesecake can last for up to two months in the freezer. However, the cheesecake’s original flavor will last for up to one month in the freezer.
Before eating, thaw the cheesecake on the kitchen counter or in the refrigerator.
Keto Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake Ingredients:
• 2 cups almond flour
• 2 Tablespoons Monk Fruit sweetener with erythritol
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon kosher salt
• 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
• 16 oz cream cheese
• ½ cup sour cream
• ½ cup Monk Fruit sweetener with erythritol
• 2 large eggs
• ½ teaspoon kosher salt
• 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
• Fresh raspberries
How do you make Keto Raspberry Cheesecake?
To have the most fantastic keto dessert recipe, you require a few items. The best thing is that all these tools are pretty standard kitchen materials.
Since the oven does most of the work, it’s a simple recipe ready in under 40 minutes. First, start by preheating the oven to 325 degrees Farenheit while getting the ingredients ready. In a large bowl, mix salt, cinnamon, sweetener, and almond flour.
Then, add the melted butter and whisk until the mixture is evenly moistened. Transfer the mixture into a 9-inch springform pan and then use the bottom of a glass to press it into the pan’s bottom.
Next, use a hand-mixer to beat the cream cheese until it smoothes evenly. Then you need to add sweetener and sour cream to the creamy, sweet smelling mixture. You may want to use a spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl for optimum mixing. Add vanilla, salt, and eggs then whisk together until the ingredients combine nicely.
Pour the mixture into the prepared crust, then spread it into a layer. Bake the cheesecake for around 35-40 minutes, or until your keto dessert recipe is ready. Let the cheesecake rest in the oven until it cools to room temperature. Remember that allowing the cheesecake to cool while in the oven prevents cracks from forming on the surface.
Once done, refrigerate the cheesecake once it cools at least for two hours on the counter (do it overnight for the best results). When you’re ready to enjoy your Keto raspberry cheesecake, serve with almonds and/or fresh raspberries!
How to portion Keto Raspberry Cheesecake
Once the raspberry cheesecake cools down, store it in our Good Cook® Meal Prep containers. Don’t forget to add the almonds and raspberries on the side!
More Keto dessert meal prep recipes:
Keto Cashew Cheesecake Bites as dessert during the holidays with family and friends.
Keto Chocolate Snack Boxes for parties and picnics.
Low Carb Pecan Bars as a work or after school snack or dessert with coffee.
Sugar Free Coconut Balls as an after gym treat
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars because chocolate and peanut butter!
Other tips for making Keto Raspberry Cheesecake:
- One thumb rule when making a Keto raspberry cheesecake is to use full fat cream cheese. Going for whipped cream cheese won’t produce the best results because of the lower fat content.
- Assemble all your ingredients on the kitchen counter and give yourself time.
- To smoothen up the cream cheese, mix with egg whites in bits. Beat the eggs first separately, then add about 1 tbsp at a time.
- For this keto dessert recipe topping, you can substitute almonds and raspberries with sour cream and add a little bit of lemon juice or vanilla. Lemon also goes well with cheesecake because the lemon’s acidity cuts through the cream and gives the cheesecake a creamy, tart snack that tastes like heaven!
- Put the cheesecake in the freezer for around 10 minutes before enjoying. Words can’t describe the difference this makes, but trust us on this tip!
- 2 cups almond flour not almond meal
- 2 tbs lakanto monk fruit sweetener with erythritol
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 6 tbs unsalted butter melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup lakanto monk fruit sweetener with erythritol
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbs pure vanilla extract
- fresh raspberries optional
- almonds optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, sweetener, cinnamon, and salt. Add melted butter and stir until mixture is evenly moistened. Transfer mixture to a 9-inch springform pan. Use the flat bottom of a drinking glass or measuring cup to press the mixture into the bottom of pan.
- Use a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment to beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream and sweetener. Mix until thoroughly combined. Scrape down sides of bowl as needed to ensure thorough mixing. Add eggs, salt, and vanilla. Mix until incorporated.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust. Spread into an even layer. Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes until cheesecake is set. Turn off oven and leave oven door slightly ajar. Allow cheesecake to remain in oven until it has cooled to room temperature.
- Once cool, refrigerate cheesecake for at least two hours (overnight is best) before slicing and serving. Serve cheesecake with fresh raspberries and/or almonds.
- NOTE: Allow cheesecake to cool in the oven to prevent cracks from forming on the surface.