Made from wholesome and delicious ingredients, you’re sure to love this simple and gluten-free adaptation of classic chicken ramen!
Chicken Ramen Meal Prep Ingredients:
- 3/4 lb. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs (~2-3 chicken thighs)
- 32 oz. Chicken Broth or Stock (if using low-sodium, optionally add 1 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt)
- 4 Radishes (thinly sliced)
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs (peeled and halved)
- 2 Brown Rice and Millet Ramen Noodle Bricks (cooked to package’s directions)
- 4 Scallions/Green Onions (sliced)
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced
- 1 tsp. Grated Fresh Ginger
- 2 Tbsp. Tamari or Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp. Avocado Oil (for sautéing in the pot)
- 1 Tbsp. Avocado Oil (for baking in the oven)
- 1 Tbsp. Brown Onion (finely diced)
- 1 Heaping Tbsp. Chickpea Miso Paste (or gluten-free White Miso Paste)
- Optional Add-in’s: sriracha, sesame seeds, red chili flakes
Chicken Ramen Meal Prep
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 32 ounces chicken stock or broth
- 4 radishes thinly sliced
- 2 large hard boiled eggs peeled and cut in half
- 2 Brown Rice & Millet Ramen Noodle Bricks cooked according to package directions
- 4 Scallions sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 2 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp onion diced
- 1 tbsp White Miso Paste
- Sesame Seeds
- red chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- While the oven comes to temperature, heat on the stove a large pot over medium/high heat.
- Add (1 tbsp.) avocado oil, then add chicken thighs and let sear for ~2 minutes on each side.
- Remove seared chicken thighs from pot and if the oven has come to temperature, place seared chicken thighs onto a foil-lined baking sheet greased with remaining avocado oil. Bake on the middle oven rack for ~10-12 minutes or until internal temperature is 165℉. Set Aside once cooked.
- Meanwhile, add to the pot the onion, garlic, and ginger — sauté for ~3-5 minutes or until aromatic.
- Next, add to the pot the chicken broth, tamari, and miso — stir to gently deglaze the pan and then raise temperature to a boil.
- Once boiling, lower heat to medium/low and let simmer for ~15 - 20 minutes.
- When ready to enjoy, serve broth over ramen noodles and top with sliced chicken thighs, halved hard boiled egg, scallions, and radishes (as well as any optional ingredients).
- When storing: keep ramen broth base separate from ramen noodles and fresh toppings.
- When reheating: add ramen noodles to ramen soup base — the noodles will clump together when stored/cooled down, BUT not to worry because they will become just as good as when they were freshly made if reheated in the ramen broth.
- Once heated up: top with the fresh toppings just before serving and enjoying.